Blue Willow Teacup Saucer
Originally created in 1780 in England, the Blue Willow pattern has become one of the most popular patterns in the world, gracing the tables of everyone from British aristocrats to everyday Americans. In fact, the term "Blue Plate Special" comes from the Blue Willow plates commonly used in restaurants and diners back in the 1920s thru the 1950s. Now you can bring this iconic pattern to your table with this keepsake ironstone saucer from Churchill China of England. Each piece is made using a copper plate, not a decal, meaning no two pieces are identical. The folks at Blue Willow call this the "Charm of the Ware."
- Vintage Blue Willow pattern
- Teacup saucer: 5-1/2" diameter
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- 100% ironstone
- Made in England
- Coordinating Blue Willow Large Serving Bowl (#87911), Sugar and Creamer Set (#87912), Teacup (#87913), and Gravy Boat (#87915), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.