Blue Willow Salad Plates, Set of 4
Originally created in 1780 in England, the Blue Willow pattern has become one of the most popular patterns in the world, gracing the tables of everyone from British aristocrats to everyday Americans. In fact, the term "Blue Plate Special" comes from the Blue Willow plates commonly used in restaurants and diners back in the 1920s thru the 1950s. Now you can bring this iconic pattern to your table with these exquisite ironstone salad plates from Churchill China of England. For over 200 years, they have been producing top-quality dinnerware that reflects the intricate beauty and elegance of the original pieces. Each piece is made using a copper plate, not a decal, which means no 2 pieces are exactly alike. The folks at Blue Willow call this the "Charm of the Ware".
- Vintage Blue Willow pattern
- Salad plates measure 8" in diameter
- Crafted from dishwasher- and microwave-safe ironstone
- Set of 4 salad plates
- Made in England
- Coordinating Blue Willow Fruit/Cereal Bowl Set (#85641), Dinner Plate Set (#85640), Soup Bowl Set (#85642), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.