You May Also Need
Blue Willow Dinner Plates, Set of 4
Originally created in 1780 in England, the Blue Willow pattern has become one of the most popular patterns in the world, gracing the tables of everyone from British aristocrats to everyday Americans. In fact, the term "Blue Plate Special" comes from the Blue Willow plates commonly used in restaurants and diners back in the 1920s thru the 1950s. Now you can bring this iconic pattern to your table with these exquisite ironstone dinner plates from Churchill China of England. For over 200 years, they have been producing top-quality dinnerware that reflects the intricate beauty and elegance of the original pieces. Each piece is made using a copper plate, not a decal, which means no 2 pieces are exactly alike. The folks at Blue Willow call this the "Charm of the Ware".
- Vintage Blue Willow pattern
- Dinner plates measure 10-1/4" in diameter
- Crafted from dishwasher- and microwave-safe ironstone
- Set of 4 dinner plates
- Made in England
- Coordinating Blue Willow Bowl Set (#85641), Soup Bowl Set (#85642), Salad Plate Set (#85643), sold separately
Made in England.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.