Biscotti Cookie Jar
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, December 12.
For New Year's arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, December 19.
You can't help but get caught with your hands in this cookie jar, that's because it is filled with 32 irresistible butter almond biscotti, in both plain and drizzled with chocolate. They’re made by third and fourth generation bakers whose ancestors immigrated in the early 1900s from La Provincia di Abruzzi, Italy to Niagara Falls, New York, bringing with them years of baking excellence. Each is double-baked to crisp perfection and comes individually wrapped to ensure every bite is fresh and at its most flavorful. The hefty glass jar at 9" tall and nearly 8" in diameter can be reused countless ways once empty. Includes a sturdy steel lid and a decorative green and red ribbon.
- Traditional Italian butter-almond biscotti made from scratch
- Assortment includes both plain and drizzled with chocolate
- Made by third and fourth generation bakers here in the States whose ancestors hailed from La Provincia di Abruzzi, Italy
- Reusable jar is filled with 32 individually wrapped biscotti
- Topped with a sturdy steel lid and decoratively wrapped using a green and red bow
Made in USA
Store in a cool, dry area.
Shelf Life: 6 months
Allergen warning: Contains milk, soy, wheat, nuts eggs. May contain traces of peanuts.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.