You might not guess that this silvery bracelet is a contemporary piece of jewelry. After all, there's a vintage quality to the lovely bird itself, as well as the intricate floral scrollwork that makes up the engraved band. That's all by design, of course. Specifically, it's from the imaginations of Steven and Clea Hayes, the entrepreneurs behind Tiger Mountain Jewelry. In a world where so many things are made by machines, they take pride that, in a small way, they're helping keep craftsmanship alive. This adjustable bracelet is made from a rugged-but-bendable alloy of copper and zinc. (It's a special, special combination that won't tarnish!)
- Vintage-look bird bracelet is made of copper and zinc alloy
- Handcrafted; consists of intricate bird figure and engraved band
- One size adjusts to fit most wrists; circumference approx. 8" around
- From Tiger Mountain Jewelry, based in New Hampshire
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.