Betty Crocker Cook Book
Since 1950, the Betty Crocker Cook book has provided home cooks with the recipes, tips and tricks needed to get a homemade meal on the table, every night of the week. The pages are brimming with timeless appeal, featuring photos of old-fashioned favorites: meatloaf, roast chicken, glazed squash, and banana bread. It's American food at its coziest and most comforting, with recipes that are convenient in their ease and perfect in their simplicity. Maybe you want to serve Pigs in Blankets for an appetizer, or you'd like to experiment with Caramel Almond Vienna Tort. Or maybe you just want the same buttery crust your grandmother made for Tuna Noodle Casserole (hint: Ritz Crackers). The Betty Crocker Cook Book keeps alive the belief that cooking can be easy, appealing and fun. Some things never change.
- An exact replica of the original 1950s Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book
- Recipes call for common, easy-to-find ingredients
- Easy-to-use recipes with helpful pictures, tips, and hints
- 860 recipes in hardcover; 450 pages.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.