Belgian Beer Filled Chocolate Bottles
Give the beer and chocolate lovers on your list a taste of what they love—plus a taste of a Belgian beer-drinking tradition. These chocolate bottles are filled with Belgian craft beers—Traditional Blond, Fruit, Kriek, Goldenblond, Amber Belge, Flanders Red Brown—and come packaged in a wooden crate. Beer drinkers in Belgium stock similar crates at home filled with 24 bottles of beer—when the crate is empty, it's back to the store to refill it with more tasty Belgian brews. While our crate isn't refillable, we'd recommend buying more than one to have on hand for those special occasions.
- Authentic Belgian wood beer crate
- Belgian chocolate "beer" bottles
- Bottles are lined with a sugar crust
- Filled with six varieties of Belgian ales: Blond, Fruit, Kriek, Goldenblond, Amber Belge, and Flanders Red Brown
- 7 oz. box; 16 beer bottles
- Made in Belgium
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 2 pcs (25g)|
|Servings per container: about 8|
|Added Sugars 16g||32%|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.