Bag Balm Tin
Back in 1899, Bag Balm was first used to soothe cows' udders after milking, but farmers' wives began to notice that it softened their husbands' hands as well. Soon, farmers started using the salve themselves, healing the cuts, scrapes, and scars that came with a day out in the fields. Over 100 years later, Bag Balm remains a medicine chest staple. Pet owners love it to protect the paws of their four-legged friends, marathon runners use it to protect against chafing, and every Vermonter knows it's the best solution for winter-chapped lips. A time-tested blend of four simple ingredients helps soften dry chapped skin and soothe cuts and scrapes.†
- A Vermonter's secret to soft, supple hands
- Helps to heal cuts and scrapes
- Great for people...and pets, too!
- Four simple ingredients
- 8 oz. tin
- Made in Vermont
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made in USA.
In case of deep or puncture wounds or if rash or irritation develops, consult physician
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.