Apple Harvest Cake
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by noon EST on Wednesday, December 15.
For New Year's arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, December 26.
With every apple harvest comes apple cake...and ours is one of the best you'll ever taste! It's made from a traditional Pennsylvania Dutch recipe that includes thick slices of crisp, sweet apples baked into a rich, golden batter. It's lightly spiced with cinnamon and a touch of vanilla, too. Enjoy it like we do—with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Available in 2 flavors: plain and walnut
- Delivered fresh from the bakery
- Sugar glaze is packed separately to drizzle over the cake before serving
- Each cake is 52 oz. (plain) or 54 oz. (walnut), and serves 10 to 12 apple lovers
Apples, Sugar, Bleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, reducec iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Whole eggs, Soybean oil, Orange juice, Leavening (sodium acid pyophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Salt, Spice
Apples, Sugar, Bleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Whole egg, Soybean oil, Walnuts, Orange juice, Leavening (sodium acid pyophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Salt, Spice
Sugar, Water, Corn syrup, Agar, Artificial color, Potassium sorbate (preservative), Citric acid, Natural and artificial flavor, Locust bean gum, Mono and digylicerides
Made in USA
Plain cake contains wheat, egg, and soy.
Walnut cake contains wheat, egg, soy, and walnuts.
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanut products and tree nuts.
Partially produced with genetic engineering
This is not a Kosher food.
Shelf life: room temperature 3 days, refrigerated 5 days, frozen 30 days
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.