Antiqued Watercolor Rod Pocket Tie-Up Valance
Please allow up to 5 business days to ship.
With its regal medallions and intricate geometrics, this classic print is our tribute to ancient mosaics. With a full and flowing drape, this tie-up valance is accented with two self-fabric bands that are tied like bows and give the valance a soft scalloped look. Valance is sold individually.
- Tie-up valances are made to fit across the window area/curtain rod. When ordering a tie-up valance, select a valance that's wide enough to cover the width of the window area or curtain rod. Tie-up valances work on decorative or continental rods, if using a continental rod, you'll need to include the curtain rod's side returns in the total width.
- Includes one 48"Wx23"L valance (48" total width)
- 3" rod pocket
- No heading
- Finished hems
- Facing, linen/viscose; lining, polyester/cotton
- Spot clean
- USA of imported material
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Antiqued Watercolor Rod Pocket Curtains (#79048) and Scalloped Valance (#79049), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.