Amish Cake Tester
There's no better way to know a cake has reached perfection than by checking it with one of these old-fashioned cake testers. They're easy to use, too. Just snap off a stick and insert it into your cake. The straw texture holds raw batter better than metal and is more accurate than a metal cake tester or "too short" toothpicks. Plus, they won't leave big holes in your cakes like using a fork or knife.
- Handmade from sturdy straw
- Just snap off a stick and insert it into the cake
- Disposable for easy clean up
- Hang the broom near your oven
- Straw sticks are about 3-1/2" long
Made in USA
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.