Abigail Adams Cotton Matelasse Bedspread
This elegant bedspread is a true reproduction of the bedspread John and Abigail Adams had in their home while living in France. It's expertly woven in a beautiful matelasse weave and features an elegant floral center medallion that's embellished with French scrollwork. It's quilted in the trapunto technique to create a well-defined raised pattern. Each bedspread is handcrafted in Maine by the folks who used to work to the world-famous Bates bedspread company—to the same exacting standards. This ensures a top-quality bedspread that will surely become a treasured heirloom for years to come. Makes a beautiful bedspread for your home or an unforgettable wedding or anniversary gift.
- Made in Maine by former employees of the Bates company
- A beautiful matelasse design
- Scalloped fringe on three sides and trapunto quilting
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.