Abigail Adams Cotton Matelasse Bedspread
This elegant bedspread is a true reproduction of the bedspread John and Abigail Adams had in their home while living in France. It's expertly woven in a beautiful matelasse weave and features an elegant floral center medallion that's embellished with French scrollwork. It's quilted in the trapunto technique to create a well-defined raised pattern. Each bedspread is handcrafted in Maine by the folks who used to work to the world-famous Bates bedspread company—to the same exacting standards. This ensures a top-quality bedspread that will surely become a treasured heirloom for years to come. Makes a beautiful bedspread for your home or an unforgettable wedding or anniversary gift.
- Made in Maine by former employees of the Bates company
- A beautiful matelasse design
- Scalloped fringe on three sides and trapunto quilting
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.