German Zwieback Biscuits
Meaning "twice baked," zwiebacks are dry, airy biscuits best known here in the U.S. as teething biscuits. In Germany, these toast-shaped rusks are loved by people of all ages and enjoyed at any time of day. You'll find that German zwiebacks are lighter, crispier, and more delicately flavored than their American counterparts, and they are eaten with coffee as a snack or softened with milk to make porridge.
- Twice-baked biscuits
- Enjoy with coffee, tea, or milk
- Also makes a great alternative to regular breadcrumbs
- Three 8 oz. boxes
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size 6pcs (56g)|
|Servings per container 4|
|Includes 7g added sugars||14%|
|Percentages bases on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.