Zwieback Biscuits, 3 Boxes
Meaning "twice baked," zwiebacks are dry, airy biscuits that are best known here in the U.S. as a teething cookie. In Germany, these toast-shaped "rusks" are loved by people of all ages and they are enjoyed at any time of day. Eaten with coffee as a snack or softened with milk to make porridge, these German zwiebacks are lighter, crispier, and more delicately flavored than their American counterparts.
- A favorite of all ages
- Twice-baked crackers
- Enjoy with coffee, tea, or milk
- A great alternative to regular breadcrumbs
- Three 8 oz. boxes
- Made in Germany
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Sweet Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Skim Milk, Ascorbic Acid (added as a dough conditioner).
Made in Germany
Contains wheat, milk, and soy
May contain traces of egg
Small children should not be left unattended while eating Zwieback.
This is not a Kosher food.
Serving size: 6 crackers (56g)
Servings per container: 4
Store in a cool, dry area
Shelf life: 12 months
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.