Zwieback Biscuits, 3 Boxes
Meaning "twice baked," zwiebacks are dry, airy biscuits that are best known here in the U.S. as a teething cookie. In Germany, these toast-shaped "rusks" are loved by people of all ages and they are enjoyed at any time of day. Eaten with coffee as a snack or softened with milk to make porridge, these German zwiebacks are lighter, crispier, and more delicately flavored than their American counterparts.
- A favorite of all ages
- Twice-baked crackers
- Enjoy with coffee, tea, or milk
- A great alternative to regular breadcrumbs
- Three 8 oz. boxes
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size 6pcs (56g)|
|Servings per container 4|
|Includes 7g added sugars||14%|
|Percentages bases on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.