Yorkshire Gold Tea, 2 Boxes
According to the British Tea Council, this golden blend of Ceylonese, Indian, African, and other carefully selected teas makes the very best cup of tea in England. To be touted as the very best cup of tea is quite an honor in a country as serious about its tea as England. And with its superb golden color, rich aroma, and robust taste, Yorkshire Gold is quite unlike any tea you'll find in the supermarket. It has a silky smoothness and works well with a bit of milk— butwith or without milk, it's a luxurious way to start your day!
- Chosen as the best tea in England
- Expertly blended by Taylors of Harrogate
- A complex and delicate taste unlike all others—rich, smooth, and satisfying
- Each cup has a soft golden glow from special golden tea leaves from Rwanda
- Made with a blend of Ceylonese, Indian, and African teas
- Two boxes; each box contains 40 tea bags (each bag makes two robust cups of tea)
- Made in England
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.