Yarn-Dyed Plaid Portuguese Cotton Percale Comforter Cover
These rich plaids will never fade! They're woven in yarn-dyed percale, which resists fading and keeps the colors bright and true for the life of the cover. The 200-thread-count percale is woven just for us in Portugal and is the same premium percale we use for our sheet sets. To keep your comforter in place, the cover has a hidden-button closure and inside corner ties.
- The plaid is woven, not printed, so it is very soft to the touch
- Smooth percale has a crisp hand that softens and gets comfier with every wash
- Beautifully designed with a button closure at the bottom hem for easy on/off
- Inside ties help keep the comforter in place
- All-season weight
- 100% cotton percale
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Portugal
- Coordinating Yarn-Dyed Plaid Portuguese Percale Pillowcase Pair (#75935), sold separately
Made in Portugal.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.