Wood-Fired Maple Syrup Evaporator
Please allow one week to ship.
Tired of feeling left out every time sugaring season rolls around because you don't have a sugar shack of your own? With this authentic metal backyard evaporator, you don't need one. All you need is 5 to 50 taps to collect sap, some wood to fuel the evaporator—and that's it! And just like more expensive professional systems, this sturdily built evaporator features a stainless steel evaporating pan with channels so the syrup can be drawn off and more sap can be added without having to empty the pan. This ensures maximum efficiency, and more importantly, plenty of your very own maple syrup for pancakes, waffles, and more! Some assembly required.
- A wood-fired, continuous-flow evaporator designed for backyard use
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Baffled stainless steel evaporating pan
- Some assembly required: legs, doors, and stack
- Hardware and instructions included
- Maple sap, firewood, and pancakes not included
- Measures 33"Lx23"Wx29"H
- Made in Vermont
- $150.00 shipping charge added upon checkout; allow one week to ship
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.