Women's Irish Wool Open Sweater Vest
When there's a nip in the air and you need an extra layer, but a sweater is just too much, slip into this comfortable vest and you'll warm up in no time. The hefty cable knit keeps the heat in your core, while the sleeveless style leaves your arms uncovered so you don't overheat. Each Irish Aran sweater vest is one-of-a-kind and features 2 front pockets and traditional Aran stitches, each one with its own meaning. The cable stitch symbolizes safety and good luck on life's journey.
- Easy-to-wear open style
- Handsome cable-knit stitching
- 2 front pockets
- Approx. 29" long
- 100% Merino wool
- Hand wash and dry flat or dry clean
- Made in Ireland
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.