Women's Irish Wool A-Line Cardigan
This beautiful cardigan is artfully knit in premium Merino wool with rows of traditional Aran honeycomb, trellis, and Irish moss stitches, each thought to symbolize good luck and good fortune. The cardigan has a feminine silhouette thanks to the soft flare of the unique empire waistline and is finished with a rounded ribbed collar and Aran-style buttons.
- Irish Moss Stitch: Often knit as a diamond 'filler', the moss stitch suggests a good harvest. It depicts carrageen moss, a type of seaweed found on the Irish coast that's used to fertilize barren fields
- Trellis Stitch: Symbolizes the patterns created by fields fenced in with roughly hewn stones
- Honeycomb Stitch: Symbolizes the hardworking bee and the promise of reward for honest labor
- Approx. 27" long
- 100% Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.