You May Also Need
Women's Irish Wool A-Line Cardigan
This beautiful cardigan is artfully knit in premium Merino wool with rows of traditional Aran honeycomb, trellis, and Irish moss stitches, each thought to symbolize good luck and good fortune. The cardigan has a feminine silhouette thanks to the soft flare of the unique empire waistline. It also has a relaxed fit and a rounded ribbed collar and Aran-style buttons for a stylish finishing touch.
- Features traditional Irish Aran stitching symbolizing good luck and good fortune
- Irish Moss Stitch: Often knit as a diamond 'filler', the moss stitch suggests a good harvest. It depicts carrageen moss, a type of seaweed found on the Irish coast that's used to fertilize barren fields
- Trellis Stitch: Symbolizes the patterns created by fields fenced in with roughly hewn stones
- Honeycomb Stitch: Symbolizes the hardworking bee and the promise of reward for honest labor
- Modern A-line cardigan with a flattering Empire waist
- Approx. 27" long
- 100% Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
Made in Ireland of materials from Spain/Peru
Turn inside out before washing.
Use mild detergent.
Do not rub, wring or spin, tumble dry or bleach.
Reshape whilst damp and dry flat.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.