Women's Irish Supersoft Wool Shawl-Collar Cardigan in Charcoal
The old Irish proverb "What fills the eyes fills the heart" certainly holds true for this cardigan. It's beautifully knit in Supersoft Merino wool, which is loved for its luxurious softness, insulating warmth, and breathability. It features traditional stitches, including cable and basketweave. Cable stitches represent fishing ropes and signify safety and good luck for fishermen when out at sea and the basketweave stitches represent the fisherman's basket and signify the hope of an abundant catch.
- Cashmere-like softness
- Classic cable and basketweave stitches
- Full button front
- Two front pockets
- Approx. 26" long
- 100% Supersoft Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.