Women's Irish Supersoft Wool Asymmetrical Cardigan in Red
The Irish are legendary storytellers—so much so that even this Irish wool cardigan tells a delightful tale. The traditional cable stitching signifies good fortune, and the basketweave pattern symbolizes hope and abundance. Together they weave an unforgettable saga of beauty and warmth. The Supersoft Merino wool has a luxurious touch that feels like cashmere and is warm and insulating without overheating.
- Asymmetrical three-button front
- Double-layer standup collar
- Approx. 24" long
- 100% Supersoft Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.