Women's Graduated Compression Dress Socks
Many doctors recommend wearing graduated-compression socks on a daily basis to help promote circulation, energize tired, achy legs and to prevent and reduce swelling due to prolonged sitting, standing, or traveling. Patterned and solid socks feature triple-zone, anti-fatigue technology and a gradient compression of 15-20mmHg.
- Graduated compression socks with style
- Graduated compression is tightest at the ankle and the pressure decreases gradually as it moves up the sock
- Helps to promote circulation, energize tired, achy legs and helps to prevent and reduce swelling
- 32% Merino wool/31% bamboo fibers/32% nylon/5% spandex
- Machine wash and dry
- USA of domestic and imported material
Made in USA from domestic and imported materials
Tumble dry low
Do not bleach
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.