Women's Anorak Jacket
The Johnson Woolen Mills tradition reaches back to 1842 when local farmers brought their wool to a mill in northern Vermont to be woven into cloth. Since then, they have been making fine woolen clothing, like this classic anorak, that can stand up to brutally cold New England winters. It's made of a durable blend of naturally water-resistant wool and a touch of nylon. The cotton flannel lining gives this coat an added layer of protection from the elements. Features a full hood with ties, rollback cuffs, front slash pockets, and a drawstring waist for a personalized fit.
- Classic anorak style jacket for women
- Outer shell is a warm, durable blend of wool and nylon
- Lined with cozy 100% cotton flannel
- Full hood, drawstring waist, and zip front
- Approx. 31" long
- Wool/cotton flannel/nylon
- Dry clean
- Made in USA of U.S. and imported material
Lining: 100% Cotton flannel
Made in USA of materials from Portugal
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.