You May Also Need
Westminster Estate Lined Grommet Top Long Panel
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, December 12.
With a richly woven texture and soft shimmer, it's easy to see how these smart-looking panels instantly elevate a room's decor. But what's not so obvious is how they also help keep your home feeling comfortable. That's because they're lined so they block out the cold during the winter and heat during the summer. Plus, when closed, the curtains shield your furniture and carpet from the sun to prevent them from fading. Finished with a 4" bottom hem with weighted corners to ensure they hang perfectly. Panels are sold individually.
- When ordering a Grommet Top Panel measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select a panel with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes one 54" wide panel (54" total width)
- 8 (1-1/2" diameter) grommets per panel
- Linen and Sage have antique bronze grommets; Parchment, Ash, White, and Navy have brushed nickel grommets
- 4" bottom hem with weighted corners
- Facing and lining are 100% polyester
- Machine wash, hang to dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Westminster Estate 50" Wide Pinch-Pleat Curtains (#81523), 100" Wide Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81529), 150" Wide Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81530), Grommet Top Short Panel (#81525), Grommet Top Long Panel (#81531), Grommet Top Patio Panel (#81531), and Rod Pocket Tailored Valance (#81526), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.