You May Also Need
Westminster Estate Lined 150 Inch Pinch Pleat Curtains With Back Tabs
With a richly woven texture and soft shimmer, it's easy to see how these smart-looking pinch-pleat curtains instantly elevate a room's decor. But what's not so obvious is how they also help keep your home feeling comfortable. That's because they're lined so they block out the cold during the winter and heat during the summer. Plus, the curtains are outfitted with tabs in back for easy hanging—no pins are needed. Finished with a 3" bottom hem with weighted corners. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Pinch Pleat Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the length includes the pinch pleats. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's approximately the same width of the window if you want the curtains to cover your window when closed. Pinch pleat curtains are made with a 2:1 fullness.
- Includes two 75" wide panels (150" total width)
- 15 pleats per panel
- 16 (4" long) back tabs per panel
- 3" bottom hem with weighted corners
- Facing and lining are 100% polyester
- Machine wash, hang to dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Westminster Estate 50 Inch Pinch-Pleat Curtains (#81523), 100 Inch Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81529), Grommet Top Short Panel (#81525), Grommet Top Long Panel (#81524), Grommet Top 110 Inch Patio Panel (#81531), and Rod Pocket Tailored Valance (#81526), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.