Vermont Pepperoni, 2 Sticks
This delicious pepperoni is like no other pepperoni we've ever come across. It's crafted with hand-trimmed cuts of pork and the freshest herbs and spices. No sodium nitrates or artificial preservatives are added. Each sausage is cold-smoked over corn cobs and maplewood embers, and then naturally fermented using old-school techniques. The result is a meaty and flavorful pepperoni with just the right amount of spice and tanginess. Simply slice and eat, or add to your favorite pizza, pasta, and subs.
- Uncured pepperoni that's a little bit smoky and a little bit spicy
- Made with vegetarian-fed pork raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Seasoned with the finest spices and herbs, including fennel, paprika, and red pepper flakes
- Smoked over maplewood embers
- No sodium nitrates or artificial preservatives
- Gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free
- Two 6 oz. sticks
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1oz|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.