This delicious pepperoni is like no other pepperoni we've ever come across. It's crafted with hand-trimmed cuts of pork and the freshest herbs and spices. No sodium nitrates or artificial preservatives are added. Each sausage is cold-smoked over corn cobs and maplewood embers, and then naturally fermented using old-school techniques. The result is a meaty and flavorful pepperoni with just the right amount of spice and tanginess. Simply slice and eat, or add to your favorite pizza, pasta, and subs.
- Uncured pepperoni that's a little bit smoky and a little bit spicy
- Made with vegetarian-fed pork raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Seasoned with the finest spices and herbs, including fennel, paprika, and red pepper flakes
- Smoked over maplewood embers
- No sodium nitrates or artificial preservatives
- Gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free
- Two 6 oz. sticks
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 1oz|
|Amount per serving: 28g|
|Servings per Container: 6|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.