Vermont Maple Verde Sriracha Hot Sauce
We found a tasty sriracha-style hot sauce that’s handcrafted right here in Vermont. The folks at Vermont Maple gave traditional sriracha a twist by switching out red Fresno peppers for green jalapeno peppers. The result is a piquant hot sauce with citrusy notes that's tempered with a hint of real Vermont maple syrup. It's perfect for adding medium heat and zippy flavor to eggs, salsa, soups, and sauces. Plus, it's free of preservatives and additives, and it's gluten-free and vegan, too.
- Five all-natural ingredients, including jalapeno peppers and garlic
- Medium heat balanced with sweet Vermont maple syrup
- A twist on traditional sriracha hot sauce from Thailand
- Adds heat to eggs, salsa, soups, and sauces
- Gluten-free and vegan
- 8 oz. bottle
Made in USA
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: approximately 40
Store at room temperature
Shelf life: 2 years
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.