Vermont Maple Syrup in Wine Bottle
Though this may look like a fancy bottle of wine, it doesn't come from a vineyard, but rather a maple sugar bush. That's because it's filled with pure Vermont grade A amber maple syrup, nature's golden nectar. And while it's not much for toasting with, it's great for pouring over French toast, pancakes, ice cream, or just about anything else that's in need of a little sweet cheer.
- Grade A amber maple syrup
- Makes a great gift!
- 25 oz. wine bottle
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size||4 tbsp|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.