Vermont Maple Sugar
Pure granulated Vermont maple sugar is better sweetener choice compared to refined white sugar, plus it's much more flavorful. It brings a host of minerals and antioxidants to the table, including calcium, iron, zinc and manganese. And it can be used 1:1 as a substitute in any recipe that calls for sugar (although it's quite sweet, so you may want to use less) and can be reconstituted to make a batch of maple syrup in a pinch. Simply mix sugar with enough water for a syrupy consistency.
- 100% pure Vermont maple sugar
- Delicious in baked goods and stirred into coffee
- Add to heavy cream and whip into soft peaks for the perfect pumpkin pie topping
- Our secret for a no-fuss ham glaze
- Just add water to make "homemade" maple syrup
- 1 lb. bag
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Powdered Maple (POW):|
|Serving size: 2 TSP|
|Calories from fat: 0|
|Granulated Maple (GRA):|
|Serving Size: 2 tsp|
|Calories per Serving: 30|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.