Vermont Maple Sugar
Pure granulated Vermont maple sugar is better sweetener choice compared to refined white sugar, plus it's much more flavorful. It brings a host of minerals and antioxidants to the table, including calcium, iron, zinc and manganese. And it can be used 1:1 as a substitute in any recipe that calls for sugar (although it's quite sweet, so you may want to use less) and can be reconstituted to make a batch of maple syrup in a pinch. Simply mix sugar with enough water for a syrupy consistency.
- 100% pure Vermont maple sugar
- Delicious in baked goods and stirred into coffee
- Add to heavy cream and whip into soft peaks for the perfect pumpkin pie topping
- Our secret for a no-fuss ham glaze
- Just add water to make "homemade" maple syrup
- 1 lb. bag
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Powdered Maple (POW):|
|Serving size: 2 TSP|
|Calories from fat: 0|
|Granulated Maple (GRA):|
|Serving Size: 2 tsp|
|Calories per Serving: 30|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.