Vermont Maple Sampler Trio
Since the best variety of maple syrup is the one you like best, we thought you might like to do a side-by-side taste test, just like master sugarmakers do when they grade each batch of syrup. From light to dark, each bottle in this replica of an authentic Vermont grading sampler kit contains one of each of the 3 maple syrup grades, ranging from Grade A Golden, light, buttery flavor with floral notes, to Grade A Amber, classic maple syrup flavor, to Grade A Dark, a true Vermonter’s favorite with robust maple flavor and hints of molasses and coffee.
Early season sap produces the lightest, most delicately flavored syrup, while darker, more richly flavored syrup is produced when temperatures rise toward the end of the spring "sugaring" season.
Whichever variety you prefer (and it's ok to love all three!), you can enjoy our 100% pure Vermont Maple Syrup with the sweet satisfaction in knowing that it's one of the few foods indigenous to North America and a wholesome sweetener that's naturally free of additives, preservatives, artificial colors, and high fructose corn syrup.
- Golden has light, buttery flavor with floral notes
- Amber is loved for its classic maple flavor and amber color
- Dark has the richest, most robust maple flavor and deepest amber color
- Naturally free of additives, preservatives, artificial colors, and high fructose corn syrup
- Three 1.7 oz. bottles.
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 2 Tbsp (60ml)|
|Servings per container: about 5|
|Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat,|
|cholesterol, fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, Calcium or iron.|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.