You May Also Need
Vermont Maple Butter
It's real Vermont maple syrup cooked until it's thick and creamy and spreadable. A little goes a long way! Spread it right from the jar on toast, muffins, waffles, or ice cream, or use as a frosting for cakes, muffins, and sandwich cookies. Be careful—you might be tempted to eat the whole jar with a spoon!
- Rich and creamy spreadable maple syrup
- Delicious on pancakes, French toast, and waffles
- Use it to frost cakes, muffins, and fill sandwich cookies
- Made from pure Vermont maple syrup
- If the maple butter hardens or crystallizes, simply warm it in the microwave or in a saucepan of simmering water with the lid off
- 8 oz. jar
Made in USA (Vermont)
Servings per container: Approximately 8
Net weight: 8 oz. jar
Refrigerate after opening
Shelf life: 1 year
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.