Vermont-Made Alcohol-Free Fruitcake
This dense, golden fruitcake is chock-full of apricots, raisins, walnuts, and cashews—baked in a spiced batter that’s made with real cream and butter, sweetened with honey, and sings with the bright citrus flavors of fresh orange and lemon juices. The same talented Vermont bakers who make our traditional fruitcakes created this satisfying fruitcake made without the traditional liqueur for those who prefer alcohol-free desserts.
- Dense, golden fruitcake with rich flavor
- Chock-full of apricots, raisins, walnuts, and cashews
- Made in small batches
- All the goodness of fruitcake, without the liqueur
- 17.6 oz. loaf; approx. 4 servings
- Made in Vermont
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cake (114g)|
|Servings per Container: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 170|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.