Vermont-Made Alcohol-Free Fruitcake
This dense, golden fruitcake is chock-full of apricots, raisins, walnuts, and cashews—baked in a spiced batter that’s made with real cream and butter, sweetened with honey, and sings with the bright citrus flavors of fresh orange and lemon juices. The same talented Vermont bakers who make our traditional fruitcakes created this satisfying fruitcake made without the traditional liqueur for those who prefer alcohol-free desserts.
- Dense, golden fruitcake with rich flavor
- Chock-full of apricots, raisins, walnuts, and cashews
- Made in small batches
- All the goodness of fruitcake, without the liqueur
- 17.6 oz. loaf; approx. 4 servings
- Made in Vermont
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
Made in USA of domestic and imported ingredients
Contains wheat flour, eggs, cream, and tree nuts.
May contain shell fragments.
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: 4
Store at room temperature or can be refrigerated or frozen
Shelf life: 6 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.