Vermont Lumberjack Granola
This tasty recipe comes from our very own cookbook, created by our grandmother and enjoyed by our family for too many mornings to count. It's hearty enough to satisfy a lumberjack's hunger, yet so light and crisp, it won't weigh you down. Enjoy it sprinkled over Greek yogurt, enjoy with milk and fresh berries, and pack some to-go for power-snacking throughout the day. Hand-mixed and baked in Vermont.
- An original recipe made from our cookbook
- A high energy mix of rolled oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, dried cranberries, and
- Lightly sweetened with real Vermont maple syrup
- One pound bag
- Made in Vermont
- Make your own granola and over a hundred tried-and-true family recipes from our very own cookbook (#72022), sold separately
Made in USA
Contains tree nuts, pecans, walnuts, and almonds.
Manufactured in a facility that processes dairy, and wheat.
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: approximately 13
Store in a cool, dry area
Shelf life: 6 to 9 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.