Vermont Lumberjack Granola
This tasty recipe comes from our very own cookbook, created by our grandmother and enjoyed by our family for too many mornings to count. It's hearty enough to satisfy a lumberjack's hunger yet so light and crisp it won't weigh you down. Enjoy it sprinkled over Greek yogurt or with milk and fresh berries—and pack some to-go for power-snacking throughout the day. Hand-mixed and baked in Vermont.
- An original recipe made from our cookbook
- A high energy mix of rolled oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, dried cranberries, and
- Lightly sweetened with real Vermont maple syrup
- One pound bag
- Made in Vermont
- Make your own granola and over a hundred tried-and-true family recipes from our very own cookbook (#72022), sold separately
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size:||1/3 Cup (36g)|
|Servings per Container:||About 13|
|Not a significant source of Trans Fat,Cholesterol, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.|
|Perceint daily values are based on a 2000 diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.