Vermont Fruitcake Cookies, 1 Dozen
These soft, tender butter cookies are the inspiration of one of our favorite bakers in Vermont. She took all the best parts of a traditional fruitcake and turned them into a bite-size treat! Each three-bite cookie is filled with raisins, pineapple, almonds, dates, walnuts, glacé cherries, and a hint of rum. They're the perfect treat with a cup of coffee or tea...or a tot of brandy!
- All-butter drop cookies
- Filled with golden raisins, pineapple, almonds, dates, pecans, and glacé cherries
- Spiked with a hint of rum
- Petite three-bite cookies
- 1 lb. box; 12 cookies
- Made in Vermont
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
Made in USA of USA and imported ingredients
Contains wheat, egg, milk, almonds, and pecans.
Produced with genetic engineering
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: 12
Shelf life: room temperature 2 months, refrigerated 4 months, frozen 6 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.