You May Also Need
Vermont Farmhouse Cutting Board
This cutting board is handcrafted with wood from sustainable sources and designed with a generous moat to collect juices when carving meats and other foods and to keep them in place when transporting food to the table. At 20"x14"x¾", this maple cutting board is the perfect size for a respectably sized turkey, whole chicken, beef roast, or loin and can be flipped over for a flat cutting or serving surface. While it’s sturdy enough for generations of use, it’s also lightweight, so it doesn’t require a gym membership to carry it from the kitchen to the dining room. Carved inset handles provide a secure grip. To keep your cutting board in tip-top shape, rub with mineral oil twice a year and never wash in the dishwasher or soak in water. Made in Vermont.
- Solid maple cutting board from sustainable sources
- Generous moat to collect juices from carving
- Lightweight, yet sturdy for generations of use
- Hand wash only; never place in dishwasher or soak in water
Made in Vermont, USA
When wood looks dry, rub surface with mineral oil
Do not put in dishwasher
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.