You May Also Need
Vermont Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Two 8 oz. Wheels
Our raw milk Vermont cheddar starts with the freshest milk from grass-fed Jersey cows raised on lush, green pastures by folks whose dairy farms have been in their family for generations. Jersey cows are those classic brown cows with the pretty long eyelashes that you see dotting the hillside in Heidi or posing in most butter or cheese commercials. Dairy farmers prefer Jerseys because they produce the richest, creamiest milk with notably higher percentages of butterfat, which makes for some of the world's most flavorful and delicious cheese. In fact, Vermont cheddar holds its own in global cheese competitions, winning many world champion awards even when competing against English and French cheeses. Our extra-sharp cheddar is aged for two years, which gives it a crumbly yet creamy texture and a sharp cheddar bite.
- Our very own raw milk 2-Year sharp cheddar
- Crumbly yet creamy texture and a sharp cheddar bite and nutty, tangy flavor
- Distinctive cheddar that's perfect for grilled cheese, mac-and-cheese, cheese boards, cheese sauces, and paired with your favorite apple
- Dipped in wax to lock in flavor and freshness
- Two 8 oz. wheels (1 pound total)
- Made in Vermont
Extra Sharp (aged 2 years): Unpasteurized milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes
Made in USA, Vermont
This is not a Kosher food.
Shelf life: 3 months
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.