You May Also Need
Vermont Common Crackers, 2 Bags
Our Vermont Common Crackers are the original "cracker barrel" crackers. And since 1828, they've been a staple in New England country stores, stored in a wooden barrel next to the cheese counter and sold by the scoop. Despite the name, there's nothing common about these crackers—in fact, The Vermont Country Store is the only company still making them—and there's really no other cracker quite like them. They're crisp and "puffed" and split open to provide the perfect foil for Vermont cheddar or a slick of butter. And since they're "drier" than most crackers today, they are the perfect complement to a bowl of soup, chowder, or stew.
- Baked fresh in our own bakery since the 1980s
- Made with all-natural ingredients, no trans fats
- Three varieties: Regular-Size Original, Bite-Size Original, and Regular-Size Cheddar
- Our cheese crackers made with aged Vermont cheddar
- Two 14 oz. bags
- Made in Vermont
- Also available, our Vermont Common Cracker Tin (#72078), sold separately
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 4 crackers (31g)|
|Calories from fat: 30|
|Not a significant source of Dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Calcium.|
|Serving size: 6 crackers (31g)|
|Calories from fat: 40|
|Serving size: 5 crackers (28g)|
|Calories from fat: 25|
|Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.