You May Also Need
U-Shaped Rubber Hot Water Bottle With Fleece Cover
Suffering from a stiff or sore neck? This U-shaped hot water bottle comfortably cradles your neck so you can deliver soothing heat to those hard-to-reach muscles without having to hold it in place. And since this hot water bottle is made from real rubber and not cheap plastic, it will stand up to years of reliable use. Includes a washable polyester fleece cover.
- Made from real rubber
- Durable and resistant to tears
- Wraps around your neck for hands-free relief
- Easy-grip plastic stopper
- Holds approx. 2 liters of water
- Washable polyester fleece cover included
Check the stopper and the rubber washer for wear and damage prior to use.
Prior to filling, put the cover back.
Heat the water in a kettle, using cold tap water.
Do not fill the bottle with water from the hot water tap, which can cause the rubber to perish.
Do not use boiling water to avoid the risk of burns.
If the water is very hot, add cold water from the tap.
Recommended water temperature not to exceed 50 degrees C.
Wear rubber household gloves, hold the neck hot water bottle from the stiff section from which you will be filling the water.
Position in a 40 degree angle on a surface.
Place over the sink and hold the funnel away from your body when filling it to avoid water splashing back at your hands, face or body.
Pour approx. 1 liter of water slowly into the bottle.
Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst.
Remove excess air from the bottle before closing it.
Put the stopper and tighten it.
Make sure the funnel is empty of water.
Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage.
Finger tight should be adequate.
Hold bottle up-side-down over sink, away from body and squeeze lightly to check for leaks.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.