You May Also Need
Triple Berry Cake
Our Triple Berry cake is traditional dessert from Pennsylvania Dutch country that's made from scratch using sweet, ripe blueberries, blackberries, and black raspberries. The berries are folded into a golden cake batter that's baked to perfection. The cake is light, yet dense, and finished with a sweet crackly glaze.
- Made from scratch using locally grown berries and fruit from Pennsylvania Dutch country
- Loaded with blueberries, blackberries, and black raspberries
- Finished with a sweet crackly glaze
- 10-1/2" diameter cake weighs 3-1/2 lbs. and serves about 20
- Delivered fresh from the bakery
- Made in USA
Sugar, Bleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Blackberries, Soybean oil, Whole eggs, Blueberries, Raspberries, Orange juice, Leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Salt Glaze:
Sugar, Water, Corn syrup solids, Corn starch, Agar, Calcium sulfate, Calcium carbonate, Mono and Diglycerides, Carboxymethycellulose.
Made in USA
Contains wheat, soy, and eggs.
Made on equipment that processes peanut and tree nut products.
Partially produced with genetic engineering
This is not a Kosher food.
Keep refrigerated or frozen
Shelf life: refrigerated 5 days, frozen 6 months
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.