Traditional European Nut Roll Pastry
If you're of Eastern European descent or just love fine European pastries, then you know just how luscious authentic nut rolls are—and how labor-intensive they can be. You might have watched your grandmother roll her homemade dough paper-thin and wonder how she managed to get it so perfect. However, when you tasted the tender dough and the abundant fillings, you understood why she spent the time to get it right...nut rolls are delicious! Our nut rolls are made with a tender sour cream dough that's rolled paper-thin (like your grandma's) and filled with a sweet walnut filling, poppyseed jam, prune jam, or raspberry cream and walnuts. One bite and we guarantee you'll be taken back to your grandma's kitchen! But don't take our word for it, try one for yourself!
- Walnut Roll: Filled with a sweet walnut filling made with the finest California walnuts
- Poppy Seed Roll: Filled with rich, thick poppy seed jam
- Prune Roll: Filled with sweet prune jam
- Raspberry Walnut Roll: Filled with raspberry cream and the finest California walnuts
- 1 lb. loaf serves about 16
- Made in USA
Walnut: Walnuts, Flour, Margarine, Sugar, Egg, Evaporated Milk, Water, Yeast, Vanilla
Poppy Seed: Poppy Butter (sugar, poppy seeds, water, honey, algin, salt, citric acid, sodium benzoate [preservative], sodium bicarbonate), Wheat Flour, Eggs, Sour Cream, Margarine, Sugar, Evaporated Milk, Water, Yeast.
Prune: Prune Butter, Sugar, Water, Prunes, Apple Pomace, Caramel Color, Cornstarch, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Wheat, Flour, Eggs, Sour Cream, Margarine, Sugar, Water, Yeast.
Raspberry Walnut: Water, Sugar, Raspberries, Modified Food Starch. Contains 2% or less of the following: Citric acid, Salt, Preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium propionate, sodium benzoate), Red #40, Artificial Flavor, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Nuts (walnuts), Margarine, Eggs, Sour Cream, Evaporated Milk, Water, Yeast, Vanilla Extract.
Made in USA.
Contains tree nuts, wheat, soy, milk, and egg.
Serving size: 1 slice (24g).
Servings per roll: 24.
Store at room temperature for 10 days or freeze for up to 6 months, do not refrigerate.
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.