Traditional English Toffee
This traditional English toffee is made the same way today as it has been for the past 90 years—with wholesome natural ingredients, like real butter, and molasses, that are cooked until rich, golden, and caramelized. It's shaped in a big block that's made to be chopped into bite-sized pieces. A little metal hammer is included to help you along!
- Made with an original family recipe
- Firm, yet soft enough to melt away in your mouth
- Made with real butter and rich molasses
- Loved by the Queen of England
- Includes a metal hammer
- 14 oz. block (measures approx. 5"x9")
- Made in England
Glucose syrup (derived from wheat), Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk 22% (sugar, milk solids, butterfat) Vegetable Oil (palm oil), Butterfat 3%, Salt, Molasses, Emulsifier (glyceryl monostearate), Flavorings (artificial flavours).
Contains: Wheat, Milk
May contain brazil nut, walnut, hazelnut, and soy.
Made in England
Shelf life: 12 months
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.