Toenail Fungus Treatment Kit
Getting rid of stubborn toenail fungus can be quite frustrating. But subjecting yourself to harsh chemicals and questionable prescriptions isn't the best answer. Instead, take a more natural and effective approach with this podiatrist-formulated 2-Step Kit. It couldn't be easier to follow and the results speak for themselves! First, wash your feet—2 to 3 times a week—with the antifungal glycerine soap and dry them thoroughly. Then apply the fungus-banishing balm—fortified with the antifungal oils of neem, hemp, tea tree, and lemon—to the affected nails daily. That's all there is to it. There's no mess or pills to take!
Customer testimonial: "I struggled with toenail fungus for 15 years and tried everything I could find to kill it. Pills, lotions, drops, you name it—nothing worked. Then I came across this anti-fungal nail balm kit and all that changed. After my podiatrist thinned my nails down, I began applying the anti-fungal nail balm once daily and washed my feet with the anti-fungal soap twice weekly. My toenails started looking better right away. After 4 months the yellow discoloration and thickening were gone and my toenails looked normal again. Wow! They hadn't looked that good in years. After all this time, I could now wear sandals without embarrassment. Thank you!—James S.
- A-10 military-strength fungus relief kit formulated by a podiatrist
- Antifungal nail balm stick contains neem, hemp, tea tree, and lemon oils
- Glycerine antifungal soap
- Easy Two-Step Kit includes 2 easy-to-apply balm sticks and 1 bar of soap
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.