Three-Level Pine Window Jacks, Set of 3
When warmer weather rolls around, there's nothing like throwing open a few windows and letting the fresh air in...except when your windows are older! Rotted sash cords (amongst other possibilities) prevent double-hung windows from staying up. We know folks who have tried using phone books, nails, even UPS boxes to keep their windows open, only to be surprised and rattled by their windows unexpectedly slamming shut. That's why when we found these window jacks, we recognized them to be a practical, much-needed solution to a widespread problem. Made of sturdy pine, these window jacks are specially notched to keep windows securely open at three different levels. No more surprise slamming!
- Solid pine window jacks
- Functional notched design
- Hold windows open at 3 levels
- Paint or stain to match your decor
- Each jack measures 19 1/4"Lx1"W
- Set of 3 window jacks
- Made in Vermont
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.