The Apple Lover's Cookbook
Whether you love to eat apples, go apple picking, or cook with them, this award-winning cookbook is the definitive companion for apple lovers everywhere. It's written by Amy Traverso, senior food editor at Yankee Magazine, and is the winner of the IACP Cookbook Award for Best American Cookbook for its 100-plus, easy-to-make recipes. You'll find everything from Cider-Braised Brisket and Sweet Potato-Apple Latkes, to Cider Donut Muffins and Apple-Cranberry Slab Pie. As a bonus, it also includes a beautifully illustrated guide to 70 of the most popular (and sometimes rare) apple varieties, each with its own biography and description of taste, texture, how to best use them. There's even a section on how to tell if an apple is fresh, and where to find the best apple festivals, ciders, and orchards across the United States.
- A celebration of apples and all their delicious uses
- Winner of the IACP Cookbook Award for Best American Cookbook
- Contains over 100 mouthwatering, easy-to-make recipes
- Includes an illustrated guide to 70 of the most popular (and sometimes rare) varieties along with a biography, the taste, texture, and how to best use each of them
- Plus, there's a section on where to find the best apple festivals, ciders, and orchards across America
- Written by Amy Traverso, senior editor at Yankee Magazine and co-host of public television's Weekends With Yankee
- 336 pages, hardcover
Made in the USA.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.