Thatched Cottage Shortbread Cookies, 2 Boxes
In you love your shortbread cookies tender, crisp, and loaded with real butter flavor, then these authentic English shortbreads are for you. The recipe dates back over 100 years to an English family's great grandmother who somehow turned four simple ingredients—wheat flour, sugar, milk, and lots of salted butter—into these scrumptious treats. It's no coincidence either that they come in a beautifully decorated box with a vintage thatched cottage that instantly takes you back to the cookies' humble beginnings.
- Made using an old English family recipe that dates back 4 generations
- Contains only 4 traditional ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, milk, and loads of salted butter
- Come in a decorative box with a charming English cottage front and center
- Two 5.2 oz. boxes; approx. 10 cookies per box
- Made in England
Wheat flour (wheat flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salted butter, (cream: milk; salt), sugar.
Made in UK/Ireland
Allergen warning: Contains wheat, milk. May contain traces of egg, nuts, peanuts, soy.
Servings per container: 5
Store in a cool, dry area. Once opened store in airtight container and consume within 30 days.
Shelf life: 6 months
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.