Sweet Bourbon Maple Syrup
Why would anyone in their right mind mess with perfection? Well, that's exactly what we did when we decided to age our pure Vermont maple syrup in used bourbon barrels. And boy are we glad we did. Notes of bourbon give the inherently sweet syrup a rich dynamic flavor that's ideal for cocktails, marinades, and drizzling over a stack of pancakes. And with less than 2% alcohol by volume, it's okay to keep passing this "flask" around to enhance your favorite recipes and beverages. Cheers!
- 100% pure Vermont amber maple syrup
- Aged in bourbon barrels
- Naturally sweet with notes of bourbon
- Perfect for cooking with or adding a splash to cocktails or coffee
- Contains less than 2% alcohol by volume
- 6.7 oz. flask
- Made in Vermont
Maple Syrup aged in bourbon barrels.
Store in a cool, dry area. Refrigerate after opening.
Shelf Life: 1 1/2 years
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.