Supreme Blackout Grommet Top Tie-Up Valance
This heavy-duty valance is designed to bring a soft beauty to your windows as well as provide a barrier to block out the cold in winter and the heat in the summer. The thermal fabric is made with a special triple-weave construction technique that weaves black threads with colored yarns to block out light and insulate against heat and cold. The valance is professionally tailored with all-around hems and two adjustable ties. Valance is sold individually.
- Tie-up valances are made to fit across the window area/curtain rod. When ordering a tie-up valance, select a valance that's wide enough to cover the width of the window area or curtain rod. Tie-up valances work on decorative or continental rods, if using a continental rod, you'll need to include the side returns in the total width.
- Includes one 55"Wx63"L valance (55" total width)
- Eight (1-1/2" diameter) grommets
- Sand, Stone, and Sage have an antique bronze finish; Gray has a brushed nickel finish
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Supreme Blackout Grommet Top Long Curtains (#79035), Grommet Top Short Curtains (#80260), Grommet Top Patio Panel (#76036), Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs (#81508), Rod Pocket Patio Panel With Back Tabs (#81509), sold separately
Your item is shipped separately from our supplier via Standard Shipping to the contiguous U.S. only. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight shipping is available on this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Return Policy: The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee
Our commitment to finding you practical, hard-to-find merchandise and to superior customer service remains absolutely unshakable. Everything you see in our catalogs, in our on-line store, and in our retail stores is 100% guaranteed to work like we say it will.
If you don't find this so, or are dissatisfied for any reason at all, you can return or exchange your product without hassle or haggle.
We've done business in this straightforward way ever since 1946.
The Orton Family