You May Also Need
Sugar Maple Earrings
These sugar maple earrings are hand-picked by size and shape to best preserve the beauty of each original leaf. A delicate process follows after picking; trained artisans coat the leaves in lacquer and copper to protect the natural veins. Then they are dipped into 24K gold or iridescent copper. The result is a beautiful earring that offers the ambient glow of copper and gold without compromising the natural grace of a maple leaf. Wear a piece of Vermont this autumn season and impress your friends with a pair of our maple leaf earrings.
- Real maple leaves dipped in 24K gold or iridescent copper
- Earrings measure approx. 1-1/2" wide
- Earrings feature gold-tone french wires
- Made in Vermont
- Coordinating Maple Leaf Necklace (#66243) and Pin (#66248), sold separately
Made in USA
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.